Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Interview with Duane Sider, Director of understanding at Rosetta Stone about TOTALe

Yesterday I experienced the delight to speak to Duane Sider, Director of understanding at Rosetta Stone for my initial job interview of the blog. I desire to provide a sequence of job interviews using the “grown up” firms from the over the internet training industry from the coming weeks to reveal their place of watch and tips in the market with you.
Hence the brand new academic Grown Ups job interview sequence is complementing my job interview sequence on EDUKWEST in which I only include academic begin ups.
In this job interview we targeted around the new Rosetta Stone TOTALe merchandise that combines the traditional Rosetta Stone training course with two new environments, the Rosetta Studio as properly as the Rosetta World.

No comments:

Post a Comment